Right of withdrawal and return policy
The customer is entitled to return new, unworn or unused goods within 14 days.
- In case of a return, please contact AAA first before returning the goods.
- The goods should be returned in their original packaging and must be unused (a fitting is excluded). The customer loses his right to return the goods if it is evident that the goods have been used and therefore there is a reduction in value.
- The 14-day return period begins after receipt of these instructions (e.g. by email), but not before receipt of the goods by the customer.
- The consumer bears the costs for the return of the goods.
- Goods which are individually manufactured are excluded from the right of return. In this case please contact Atelier Anna Auras. No matter if it is a change of size or something else is not ok.
Right of withdrawel
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons, the revocation period being fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Atelier Anna Auras, Langobardenstr. 15, 70435 Stuttgart, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 0176 82053035) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for any additional costs arising from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notification of your withdrawal from this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to make any refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual choice or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.